Monday, August 3, 2009

Forgive me - confession


I know, I know, I'm a bad, bad blogger and haven't kept up with my posts. Well, it's time to get back on track, and I hope to do better next time.

That being said, I have LOTS of ideas for new posts. My goal is to do at least 2 a month, maybe even on a week on average. I'll post when I can, and will do my best to keep up with everything. Now on to the good stuff.

Remember Todd Murray? Who I showcased in a previous post? Well, I just had the opportunity to see him sing. It's a long story, but Todd is from a small town and I'm from a small town close to his, so when he made a pilgrimage home to sing I heard about it and attended. I think most of the town was there. He's a wonderful singer and a charming person, after signing a CD for my daughters they spent the rest of the evening enamored with him and we've been listening to him ever since. Please do check out his website and buy a CD, you won't be disappointed. I own both, but am particularly fond of Stardust and Swing.

Todd Murray

By the way, I DID actually complete the tiki bar. Check it out here and all the rest of the forum while you're at it.

tiki bar
tiki bar build it yourself link

Cheers everyone, more music coming in the future.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment